Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Lunch Date

Yesterday was Ryan's first day of no afternoon preschool. We recently decided to have him just go to preschool in the mornings so I picked him up at 11:30 and decided I wanted to go out to lunch. Pita Jungle recently opened at Norterra and I love Pita Jungle. I used to take Tyler out to lunch all the time and I'd even take Tyler and Ryan quite a bit but the past couple years we really don't go out to lunch that much (I don't call McDonald's going out to lunch). I had such a lovely time with my little men. Ryan was really into the activity sheet they gave us and we played several games of tic tac toe. He's getting pretty good at it. Then he worked on a word search and amazed me with his intelligence in unscrambling several long words. Little E loved eating the mac and cheese in between coloring and they both picked at the fresh fruit and (veggie) burger. They were very well behaved and I was happy I decided to take a break from our normal routine and enjoy a lunch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment