Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ryan turns 5

This year Ryan's birthday fell on a Saturday which means his real birthday and his birthday party were on the same day. We had a swimming party with a beach theme. I had so much fun working on the details and decorations (my new hobby) and the kids had a great time swimming and playing. They had such a great time that I didn't want to interrupt them with a game I had planned.
His guests included his cool, big cousins Josh and Jenna, friends Billy, Abi & Emily, Graham, Andrew, Audrey & Harrison, Savannah & Shelby and of course his grandma. All Ryan's friends are the kids of our friends so their parents stayed to celebrate too.
Birthday season at the Levin home is over. Whew...it is like a whirlwind of excitement and non-stop celebrations for a couple months around here. What's next? My favorite time of year - fall!
As I write this the Cardinals are on the tv, the boys are playing their own game of football in the family room, chicken tacos are cooking in the crockpot and a cinnamon coffee cake is baking in the over. Oh if only the whole year could be like these next three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment