Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ethan Turns One!

One year ago today sweet baby Ethan was born. It was truly one of the happiest days of my life. I always say after giving birth, I wish I could capture that time and feeling and relive it often. The excitement, the anticipation and then finally the overwhelming joy of getting to meet the precious little miracle that has lived inside you for nine months. What a wonderful year it has been. I get so nostalgic when the boys have a birth day, especially when it's their first one. I keep remembering what I was doing at that exact time one year ago.
Ethan you are such a delightful boy and you bring so much joy to my life. You are playful, curious and silly. It's so fun to spend everyday with you. Your sweet smile warms my heart every time I see it and your beautiful blue eyes are full of wonder. You love to play ball, army crawl everywhere (incredibly fast), dance and play peek-a-boo. You love your big brothers Tyler and Ryan and get excited when you see them.
Today we celebrated your birthday by having your friends Harrison, Audrey, Andrew, Shelby and Savannah come over to play. Grandma came over too and got to watch you enjoy your birthday cupcake.
Thank you God for blessing Rob and I with three amazing sons. I am truly thankful for everyday I get to spend with them and so blessed that You have made it possible for me to stay home with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment