Monday, June 14, 2010

First Tooth = $5

Tyler lost his first tooth on Saturday! He was roughhousing with some friends that were over for dinner and came up to me after he realized his tooth got knocked/fell out. Following the trail of blood (not much really) I found his tiny tooth on the carpet. After the excitement wore off he started to cry saying he didn't want to lose his tooth. I explained that it was time for it to come out so his new tooth had room to come in. He seemed okay with it after I told him that God picked the time for his tooth to come out.

In the morning I heard him calling out my name. Sitting at the top of his ladder when I came in his room, he excitedly told me the tooth fairy left him five dollars! I know this could get expensive with three little ones losing teeth so we explained that losing your first tooth is a really big deal and that's probably why he got so much. Rob still remembers getting a quarter for his teeth and I remember getting a silver dollar for mine...whew inflation!

No comments:

Post a Comment