Saturday, April 24, 2010

Proud Mom

So I'm sitting at Tyler's game Tuesday night when I hear someone behind me say "the best catcher on the team is #11...Tyler". I must say I was so proud! Then as he was getting ready to bat during the game, one of the dad's said "this guy is a player." It's so fun watching Tyler play because he plays with all his heart and it's also fun to hear others comment on his talent. Of course I think he plays well, I'm his biggest fan but it appears Rob and I aren't his only fans.

Tyler also has a new nickname on the team. Not a new nickname to him but one that his coaches have recently learned. As Tyler was running to join his team to practice just prior to the game, I called him "T Money", a nickname he's had since he was a baby. One of his coaches overheard me and now all the coaches call him that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment